- $14.00-$15.75 per hour
- 2nd (3pm-11pm) and 3rd (11pm-7am) shifts available
- 2nd and 3rd shift positions offer a $0.25 shift premium
- Benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, health savings account (HSA), 401(k) retirement plan, Prevea Health and Wellnes Center ($15 co-pay), short-term and long-term disability, 1 week paid vacation (after 6 months), and paid holidays
- Clean work environment and relaxed dress code (t-shirt and shorts are ok, no safety shoes needed)
- Successful candidates can start in as little as two weeks
- Drug free workplace
- Job fair on Wednesday, August 16th at Plymouth Foam
Responsible for operating presses, packing product according to customer specifications and hourly quality checks in a safe and efficient manner. Contributing to the completion of the schedule, on time, as part of a team.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality compliance of product according to customer specifications.
- Conduct accurate and complete data collection and paperwork.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and leadership.
- Completes work on schedule.
- Move finished product from workstation to banding/wrapping station.
- All other duties as assigned.
Work Relationships and Scope:
Reports directly to the Fabrication Supervisor. Works directly with operations personnel including full-time, flex, seasonal and temporary employees.
Must work independently as well as with a team. Communicate professionally and respectively with co-workers of varying experience in manufacturing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be proficient in the shop math required for this position. Must be able to follow instructions, read, write and speak English as needed to operate machines and fill out paperwork. Ability to work independently as well as with a group.
Hours of work will generally be during normal business hours, based on shift, and average 40 hours a week. Hours may vary based on production needs, deadlines, special projects and other concerns.
No specific academic requirements are needed prior to accepting the position. Training will be provided and employees will be expected to become proficient in necessary job functions in a reasonable amount of time.
Must be able to work effectively in general manufacturing settings and conditions. Ability to lift/carry up to 20 lbs on a regular basis, and up to 40 with help.