- $14.00-$17.00 per hour
- 2nd (3pm-11pm) shift available
- 2nd shift positions offer a $0.25 shift premium
- Benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, health savings account (HSA), 401(k) retirement plan, Prevea Health and Wellnes Center ($15 co-pay), short-term and long-term disability, 1 week paid vacation (after 6 months), and paid holidays
- Clean work environment and relaxed dress code (t-shirt and shorts are ok, no safety shoes needed)
- Successful candidates can start in as little as two weeks
- Drug free workplace
- Job fair on Wednesday, August 16th at Plymouth Foam
Responsible for operating Fabrication machinery, packing product according to customer specifications and doing quality checks in a safe and efficient manner while contributing to the completion of the schedule.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining high safety standards in all aspects of work.
- Proficiently set wires on machines.
- Maintain quality compliance with customer specifications.
- Conduct accurate and complete data entry and paperwork.
- Calculate and order feedstock for machine.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and leadership.
- Complete work on schedule.
- All other duties as assigned.
Work Relationships and Scope:
Reports directly to the Fabrication Supervisor. Works directly with operations personnel including full-time, flex, seasonal and temporary employees.
Must work independently as well as with a team. Communicate professionally and respectively with co-workers of varying experience in manufacturing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be proficient in the shop math required for this position. Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16". Basic mechanical comprehension as needed to operate machinery. Basic leadership and communication skills.
Hours of work will generally be during normal business hours, based on shift, and average 40 hours a week. Hours may vary based on production needs, deadlines, special projects and other concerns.
No specific academic requirements are needed prior to accepting the position. Training will be provided and employees will be expected to become proficient in necessary job functions in a reasonable amount of time.
Must be able to work effectively in general manufacturing settings and conditions. Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs on a regular basis, and 40 with help.