What We Offer
- $13 per hour starting + weekly bonuses
- No experience needed
- Paid CDL and Endorsement training
- Flexible morning or afternoon routes
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Drive for the Random Lake School District
School bus drivers transport kids from elementary to high school grade levels to and from school. They also commonly take school sports teams and other groups on trips. Multi-tasking is a common requirement for school bus drivers. They not only have to drive safely and watch the road, but they normally have responsibility for the conduct of students on their buses.
- Drivers must possess and maintain a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and have a good driving record.
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age with a minimum of three years continued, valid licensed driving status.
- Driver must successfully pass a company sponsored Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, pre-employment drug test; also meet Department of Transportation requirements.
About Go Riteway:
Not only is GO Riteway committed to providing superior transportation solutions to our customers, it is also a great place to work. We know and appreciate that it is only through the dedicated service of our employees that we fulfill our mission focusing on safety, customer service and employee training.
“Come join our team” isn’t just an invitation to apply. It is a challenge to those who want to contribute to true team success and be part of something special to our customers. Whether you are working in the office or on the road, everyone at GO Riteway is part of the customer experience.
A job at GO Riteway is not only a rewarding career, it is also a great responsibility. We are responsible for the wellbeing of children, and adults on the roads every day. Whether you are driving a school bus or picking up business professionals at the Airport, we want you to positively project on behalf of GO Riteway.