- Pay based on experience
- 2nd (3pm-11pm) shifts available
- Benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, health savings account (HSA), 401(k) retirement plan, Prevea Health and Wellnes Center ($15 co-pay), short-term and long-term disability, 1 week paid vacation (after 6 months), and paid holidays
- Successful candidates can start in as little as two weeks
- Drug free workplace
- Job fair on Wednesday, August 16th at Plymouth Foam
Responsible for a wide variety of production maintenance and support of facility equipment. Uses electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve problems. Assists in planning and installation of fixtures and equipment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development, installation, operation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of production machinery, equipment, and building systems.
- Works with process and project engineers as well as the Maintenance Supervisor, in the development nd installation of equipment and processes that increase production, quality, efficiency, and volume.
- Possess and apply the comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in the area of specialization and function.
- Works with production to troubleshoot machinery.
- Complete work on time.
- Able to read blueprints and troubleshoot electrical equipment.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and leadership.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of work.
- All other duties as assigned including, but not limited to, assisting in production.
Work Relationships and Scope:
Reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. Works directly with others including maintenance, production, engineering, design, and leadership.
Must work independently as well as in a team. Communicates well with peers and leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be proficient in the shop math required for this position. Must have strong electrical/mechanical skills as needed to perform basic job functions. Able to read blueprints.
Hours of work will generally be during normal business hours, based on shift, and average 40 hours a week. Hours may vary based on production needs, deadlines, special projects and other concerns.
High School Diploma or better required. With training applicant must have sufficient education/knowledge and the ability to become proficient in all aspects of this job in a reasonable amount of time.
Able to maneuver equipment and materials in excess of 100 lbs. regularly with lifts, hoists and jacks. Able to climb a ladder.