- $15.50-$17.50 per hour
- 1st (7am-3pm) and 2nd (3pm-11pm) shifts available
- 2nd shift positions offer a $0.25 shift premium
- Benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, health savings account (HSA), 401(k) retirement plan, Prevea Health and Wellnes Center ($15 co-pay), short-term and long-term disability, 1 week paid vacation (after 6 months), and paid holidays
- Clean work environment and relaxed dress code (t-shirt and shorts are ok, no safety shoes needed)
- Successful candidates can start in as little as two weeks
- Drug free workplace
- Job fair on Wednesday, December 14th at Plymouth Foam
Responsible for operating all auto line equipment including running the line, down cutting, sanding, loading and forklift operation. Contributing, as part of a team, to the completion of the schedule.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient at setting wires on the machine.
- Maintain quality compliance according to customer specifications.
- Conduct accurate and complete data entry and paperwork.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and leadership.
- Calculate and order feedstock including tapers.
- Maintaining high safety standards in all aspects of work.
- Complete work on time.
- All other duties as assigned.
Work Relationships and Scope:
Reports directly to the Fabrication Supervisor. Works directly with other auto line employees, as a team.
The ideal auto line employee thrives as part of a team. Occasionally work independently. Communicate effectively with coworkers, shipping personnel and leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be proficient in the shop math required for this position. Able to read a tape measure to 1/16". Basic mechanical comprehension as it relates to operating machines. Able to manage and process several tasks simultaneously. Use 2-way radio to communicate with shipping personnel.
Hours of work will generally be during normal business hours, based on shift, and average 40 hours a week. Hours may vary based on production needs, deadlines, special projects and other concerns.
No specific academic requirements are needed prior to accepting the position. Training will be provided and employees will be expected to become proficient in necessary job functions in a reasonable amount of time.
Must be able to work effectively in general manufacturing settings and conditions. Ability to lift/carry up to 40 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds with help.