Who We Are
KSI Construction, Inc. has been in business for over 50 years providing agricultural farmers with our skills in concrete work and the construction and development of multiple types of pre-engineered, steel agricultural buildings.
What We Offer
- Premium Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(K) and matching opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid overtime and travel time
- Multiple opportunities for pay raises
We are looking to hire full time, ENTRY LEVEL workers who are willing to learn what we do and how we do it. We require NO EXPERINCE, and are more than willing to train you and develop your skills to get you started in this new career. . This is a local position with the office and shop located in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin. We provide all travel to and from job sites and don’t require any out of town stay.
- Assisting in the preparation and cleaning of the job site
- Assisting in loading and tracking daily materials
- Assisting in bending, laying, and tying rebar
- Assisting in setting forms, pouring, and finishing concrete
- Assisting in operating large equipment, power tools, and hand tools
- Any other job responsibilities that arise
- High School Diploma OR Equivalent
- Driver’s License and reliable means of travel
- CDL license, OR willing and able to get one
- 18 years old
- Ability to speak English
- Basic math and counting capabilities
- Physically capable to do lifting
- No fear of heights
This job is a DIRECT HIRE .
Please call our office to set up an appointment and interview time or with any questions that you may have at 920-467-2454 or 1-800-472-6422 or email us. Please include a first and last name with all email inquiries and a phone number that we can reach you at.