Village of Kohler - Livability
Kohler, WI (pop ~2,100) is one of the first planned communities in the United States and was founded as a model company town. Filled with red brick homes, roads that hug the landscape and quaint/interment neighborhoods all originally designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the famous landscape architect who also designed Central Park in New York and Stanford’s campus.
Perhaps the most picturesque community, Kohler, WI is home to Kohler Company, who continues to operate many of the village's key assets including the American Club, Woodlake Market and Blackwolf Run Golf Course.
Around the Corner with John McGivern - Kohler & Sheboygan Falls
- Planned neighborhoods
- Aesthetically pleasing & high architectural standards
- County's only lifestyle shopping center
- Regional shopping center anchored by Home Depot and Target
- Great parks & schools
- Several nearby private social clubs
- Two internationally recognized golf courses
|Licensed Day Care||Yes|